We are looking Air Condition Engineer
- Supporting Skilled Engineers
- Fault finding with refrigeration units
- Instillation of refrigeration units
- Informing engineers of complaints
- Completing on the job paperwork
- Servicing refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- meeting timescales and quality standards required by the company and customers
- Undertake basic refrigeration and air conditioning activities under the Skilled Engineers’ supervision
- Representing the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Stocking the company vehicles to the Skilled Engineers’ requirements and ensuring that all work equipment/tools (including the vans) are kept clean and in good condition.
- Complying with all company and customer health and safety requirements
- Co-ordinating with other team members (including in the Cold Store) and helping them out when necessary.
- Undertaking any other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail and proactive work ethic
- Reliability in approach to work and attendance.
- Able to work accurately and determine priorities.
- Counterbalance – Advantageous
- Full driving licence – ideally clean but no more than 6 points.
- Able to anticipate the Skilled Engineers’ requirements and stay one step in front.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- An ability to fit into an established team and follow existing working practices.
- A strong work ethic.
- Taking pride in a job well done and paying attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Courteous and professional manner and presentable appearance.
- Able to work calmly and methodically when under pressure.
- Reliable, trustworthy and loyal.
- Physically fit.
In addition to the above, please see below for desirable experience, skills, knowledge and qualifications.
- PASMA mobile tower scaffold.
- IPAF MEWP operator (3a and 3b).
- CSCS card.
- Reach fork lift truck licence.
- Emergency first aid at work qualification.