COMPANY BASED IN BEIGHTON, NEAR SWALLOWNEST, SHEFFIELD
Flexible Recruitment is currently recruiting for Recycling Operatives for one of our well-known recycling companies based in the Sheffield area. This plant provides a service for the recycling of paper and cardboard which is then collected and sorted into valuable new material.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Be able to work on a conveyor belt, sorting paper and cardboard into different categories
- Are flexible to undertake other roles and as when necessary
- Keep the working area clean and tidy
- Show initiative when machines break and find other roles within the working area
- Work with colleagues in a team, ensuring you meet the company’s commitments and service
- Follow manual handling guidelines/Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Have a good work ethic
- Be punctual and reliable
- Fit and healthy as standing for long periods of time
- Good health as the working area can get dusty
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 5.30 pm (47.5 hour week)
· £8.72- £8.91 per hour.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Regular on-going work and overtime available
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Access to onsite facilities (Canteen)
- Designated smoking areas
- PPE provided (High Viz, Gloves, Glasses and head protection)
- Changing rooms and showers
Why Work for Us?
We are a new, local company who have gone back to a more personal approach – we like to get to know our employees on a personal level and listen to what you have to say. The same integrity is applied to our employees as to our clients, and as a result, an equally supportive partnership is offered throughout the whole recruitment process. Our fundamental values, which we apply to all our employee working partnerships, always begins with honesty and respect.
Next Steps: –
If you think this may be a role for you, then click the APPLY button now. Alternatively, you may want to call the friendly FlexRec team on 03301331478. They will support you through any queries or concerns, and then if you are happy, they will arrange to see you at your earliest convenience. Don’t forget – you can subscribe to the latest JOB ALERTS on the candidates’ page at flexrec.co.uk. Alternatively, follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on new jobs, events and more!
In the event of there being a considerable response to the advertised position, if you have not heard from us within seven days on this occasion, you have not been successful.