As the temperatures soar to a sizzling 30 degrees or more this weekend, and you slip on your favourite summer top and shorts, you may break out in a hot sweat… as you realise you are also likely to be enduring part of your day in a face mask.
Keeping cool while wearing a facial covering might be more difficult, but we have gathered some useful tips.
1. Choose the correct Mask
- Choose a breathable material such as cotton or bamboo
b. Choose a mask that is a lighter colour
2. Change what you put on your skin
- Try and avoid makeup as this blocks pores and may cause you to sweat
- Use water-based moisturisers and a good sunblock
3. Is a visor advisory
- Most people have invested in one, but remember to wipe down forehead regularly as the forehead is the slippiest and wettest part of your face
4. Stay hydrated
- Keep hydrated and drink water at regular intervals
- Gel hands both before and after touching your Mask
- Only remove your Mask when you are at a safe distance from others