TWO AVAILABLE SHIFTS – Immediate Start
- NIGHT SHIFT
- ROTATING DAYS AND AFTERNOONS
Flexible Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a client based in Kirkby in Ashfield, Mansfield
We are looking for General Operatives on a Temporary to Permanent basis to positively contribute to our clients friendly, busy and vibrant company.
Our client is a long-established supplier of poultry to food processors worldwide and are major suppliers of UK chicken and turkey mechanically De-boned meat
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Packing and heavy lifting required
- Working in a temperature-controlled environment
- Moving heavy trays of chicken in and out of storage
- Packing chicken into boxes and moving heavy trolleys of chicken
- Standing for the duration of the shift
- Meeting daily team targets
- Team rotation of job roles every few hours
Hours of Work: –
- NIGHT SHIFT 10.00pm till 6.00 am
- ROTATIONAL DAYS AND AFTERNOONS 6.00 am till 2.00pm and 2.00pm till 10.00pm
- Monday to Friday (optional overtime paid at double time)
- A high level of flexibility when it comes to finding shifts that suit. Give us a call, and we can see what we can do for you.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 2 x paid 20-minute breaks
- Regular on-going work and overtime available
- Temp to perm opportunities after 8 weeks
- Access to onsite facilities (Canteen)
- Food parcels weekly
- Team Benefits
- Full PPE provided
Why Work for Us?
We are a new, local company who have gone back to a more personal approach – we like to get to know our employees on a personal level and listen to what you have to say. The same integrity is applied to our employees as to our clients, and as a result, an equally supportive partnership is offered throughout the whole recruitment process. Our fundamental values, which we apply to all our employee working partnerships, always begins with honesty and respect.
Next Steps: –
If you think this may be an excellent role for you, then click the APPLY button now
Alternatively, you may want to call the friendly FlexRec team on 07889564547. They will support you through any queries or concerns, and then if you are happy, they will arrange to see you at your earliest convenience
Don’t forget – you can subscribe to the latest JOB ALERTS on the candidates’ page at www.flexrec.co.uk. Alternatively, follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on new jobs, events and more!
In the event of there being a considerable response to the advertised position, if you have not heard from us within seven days on this occasion, you have not been successful.
Flexible Recruitment is an inclusive employer with equality, diversity, and fairness at the heart of our values. We are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.