If you are new to the UK and wish to work here in the UK, you must have a National Insurance Number, also called a NINO, to do so, which is a unique reference number given only to you.

All employers in the UK will require you to have this number so to apply for your NI number click on the link below


You can start work for an employer before your National Insurance (NINO) number arrives if you can prove you the right to work in the UK.

You should tell your employer that you have applied for one and give it to them as soon as possible after you receive it.

They will use the number to run their payroll, and make sure you are paying the correct amount of NI through your pay if any is due.

Contact Us

Job Alerts

Enter your email address to be alerted when new jobs are posted!