Flexible Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of family run recycling textile business in the Mansfield area NG18.
We are looking for an Clothing Sorters on a Temporary to Permanent basis to positively contribute to our clients friendly, busy and vibrant company.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Quality inspecting and sorting recycled clothing
- May include sorting clothing on hand tables or on a conveyor belt
- May include periods of standing in one place
Hours of Work: –
- Monday to Friday (Saturday optional)
- 7.00 am till 5.00 pm (one hour unpaid lunch)
- Early finish on Friday
- £8.21 to £8.72 per hour. Dependent upon shifts/and or experience
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Regular on-going work and overtime available
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Access to onsite facilities (Canteen)
- Free on-site parking
Why Work for Us?
- We are a new, local company who have gone back to a more personal approach – we like to get to know our employees on a personal level and listen to what you have to say. The same integrity is applied to our employees as to our clients, and as a result, an equally supportive partnership is offered throughout the whole recruitment process. Our fundamental values, which we apply to all our employee working partnerships, always begins with honesty and respect.
Next Steps: –
- If you think this may be an excellent role for you, then click the APPLYbuttonnow
- Alternatively, you may want to call the friendly FlexRec team on 07889564547. They will support you through any queries or concerns, and then if you are happy, they will arrange to see you at your earliest convenience
- Don’t forget – you can subscribe to the latest JOB ALERTS on the candidates’ page at www.flexrec.co.uk. Alternatively, follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on new jobs, events and more!
In the event of there being a considerable response to the advertised position, if you have not heard from us within seven days on this occasion, you have not been successful.
Flexible Recruitment is an inclusive employer with equality, diversity, and fairness at the heart of our values. We are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.